My Excelsior Experience Thus Far

I get a lot of questions about where I am at in my Excelsior journey. So far I have only completed A&P, which I decided to take as an online course, and Transitions. I am planning on taking Health Differences on Friday, April 11th.

The online exam for A&P was pretty broad and detailed and I found to be overwhelming. I felt that if I didn't get started on the right foot, with a good grade, it might affect my ability to move forward with a positive attitude. Starting out with an A is much more motivating that starting with a C, or worse, failing.

I use the practice exams from EC and do the required reading. Youtube is also a great resource for lectures if you need help understanding something. I have purchased some courses from study guide 101 but, call me old fashioned, I just feel like grinding out the required reading gives me the best experience. No it isn't as down and dirty but that isn't what I am looking for. Momma always said, "Slow and steady wins the race." I just feel like if I study right the first time, even though it might take longer, it will be done well and I won't have to go back and repeat things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie have you not posted for Safety yet? I got to skip differences because I'm an lpn. maninga8@gmail.com