A Little Bit About Me

I am currently living in Indianapolis, Indiana and working my way through a strenuous nursing program that requires more self motivation and independent learning that I had assumed when I started down this path. After spending five years in Washington, DC as a Respiratory Therapist at a tertiary pediatric medical center I decided to hit the road and travel as an RT. My first assignment was taken with great hesitation at Riley Children's Hospital in Indiana. The midwest was never on my bucket list of places to live, but there was a position available that needed to be filled immediately and I was ready for an adventure.

What an adventure it has been.

While working at Riley I met the most wonderful man in the entire universe. We became quick friends, one thing led to another, and here I am in Indy a year and two dogs later! We have so much to look forward to as we are planning to move to Denver in June for him to finish his last year of fellowship training in pediatric interventional cardiology at Colorado Children's Hospital.



Thanks for reading!

No comments: