Tutoring and Coaching

In response to the overwhelming number of inquiries I have gotten in regards to the Transition to the Professional Nursing Role, I have decided to start offering online tutoring for this exam only. I will also offer tutoring for the online Anatomy and Physiology courses, but not the cumulative exam. As I take more of the exams and courses I will expand my abilities to help!

Services offered:

  • Development of a plan of study
  • Assistance creating a path of achievment to meet goal test date
  • Review of information via Skype, FaceTime, or phone
  • Review of discussion entries for online A&P courses, prior to submission
  • Organizing information to be learned
  • Improving test taking skills
  • Reading comprehension (What is the take home?)
  • Listening and offering support and guidance to meet your goal
  • Pre test review before taking an exam
I can also offer tutoring for the Certified Asthma Educator exam.

Contact me at jlmargolis@gmail.com







No comments: