The College Network




Many of you have seen this conversation come up time and time again; Should you order the TCN books, use study group 101, or just buckle down and do the EC required reading? Thus far, I have ordered four study group 101 guides (A&P, Transitions, Health Differences, and Health Safety) and have mixed feelings about them. I used them for A&P  and Transitions but ended up doing the required reading anyway. For Health Essentials I never looked at it and for Health Safety I might take a look at it but have primarily worked off of the practice test and required reading.

Yesterday I ordered the TCN modules that coincide with the remainder of my EC courses. I plan on reading it for my next exam, Foundations of Nursing, formerly Chronicity.

I will update when they arrive!

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or want to share an experience with TCN, good or bad!

Thanks :)

No comments: