Josie Maran Moisturizer

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47



It's 1a.m. and once again I find myself wrapped up in QVC. Makeup, makeup, makeup, more makeup!!!!! This time Josie Maran is on to share her line with an emphasis on the Argan Moisturizer with SPF. Well, you've gotten my attention with SPF and I do love the luxurious Argan oil. Sounds like a no brainer, right? So I head on over to the trusty 'ol Sephora. I want to touch it, feel it, smell it, talk to someone about it. You know, bask in my obsession a bit. The lady at Sephora tells me the Moisturizer has been one of their best sellers ad that for a while they had trouble keeping it in stock. She pours me a generous sample to take home and try and I am happy as a clam.

I wanted so badly to like this moisturizer. But sadly, it did not work for me. The lotion goes on thick and white like a sunscreen. This is actually a good thing. Your sunscreens should always go on a thick white and then absorb. The whiteness of the Josie Maran lotion faded but I was left with a heavy tacky texture on my skin. All day long I felt like my skin was incredibly oily and I couldn't wait to wash it. Pieces of hair would stick to my face and was certain the shiny glare of my skin was blinding.

As much as I wanted a little bottle upon my counter-top, I won't be returning to purchase any.

No comments: